Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Postcards from Around the World


I want to try something new on this wild, slightly irresponsible adventure I have embarked on; let me write to you.


I can write you a poem (no promises on the quality, I’m no Poe), draw you a picture (again, tread lightly here), or simply update you on the incredible things that I have been fortunate enough to experience. Hand written correspondence will triumph once again!


I’ve always been a huge fan of postcards. There is something thrilling about capturing a city in a 4x6 snapshot. I’ve send sparkly surprises of dogs wearing hats from France, kittys lounging in the sun from Greece, and pots of Kimchi from South Korea. While I am unable to bottle the sights, sounds, and smells of any given city, I can at least provide a glimpse into this beautiful and weird world of ours. 


If you would like a postcard at any time during my 4 month jaunt around Europe, please just send an email to kerrynferneyhough@gmail.com with your address. I will do my best to include a corny joke with my well wishes and any other requests you may have. Cheers!

x

1 comment: